If you have scheduling privileges to set up Zoom meetings for other users, you may lose the ability to create Zoom meetings in Google Calendar for those users when Zoom updates. You will encounter this error:
The fix for this issue is straightforward:
1. Select the Zoom for Google Calendar Addon in the Calendar sidebar:
2. Select the menu with the 3 dots:
3. Select the "Sign out" option.
4. Sign back into the Zoom for Google Workspace add-on.
5. Important: A pop-up will likely appear asking you to re-authorize the app. You must scroll down and ensure that there is a check in the box next to where it says, "Allow this App to access my shared permissions."
6. You will receive a confirmation email that states you authorized the add-on; this is also confirms the changes were made correctly.
7. Sign back in and attempt to reschedule.
Please sign in to leave a comment.