First step: Export your bookmarks in Firefox
1. Open the main Firefox Menu from the "pancake stack" in the upper right corner:
2. Navigate down to Bookmarks and click once, then go down to Manage bookmarks:
3. Once here, click on "All Bookmarks":
4. Click the 5th icon in the menu bar to the right and select "Export Bookmarks to HTML...":
5. Name the file something that will be easy to remember and ensure you're saving it somewhere you can find it, finally click Save.
6. You should now have a Bookmarks file saved on your computer to import to other browsers. You can also open this file and it will display in your web browser as a simple layout of your bookmarks:
Not sure how to import your bookmarks to your new favorite browser? Check out these related articles to help you out: