How to import Firefox bookmarks to Chrome
- In Firefox, click on the briefcase-looking button right next to the star button all directly right to the address and search bar.
- Click "Show All Bookmarks".
- A "Library" menu should pop up. In there, click the "Import and Backup" > Export Bookmarks to HTML. Save it onto your Desktop.
- Next, go to Chrome. In the upper-right corner of the browser next to the address bar, click the three vertical dots on the side to open more options.
- Click Bookmarks > Import bookmarks and settings.
- In the next tab that should pop up, select in the "From:" scrollbar "Bookmarks HTML File"
- Click "Choose File", select the name of the HTML file you saved to your Desktop.
- Back in the Bookmark Manager tab for Chrome, the bookmarks should all be showing.