Clients of ours using the Kyocera TASKalfa 6551ci printer with a Mac computer should note that, while the printer is ready to use, access to additional features requires you to take the following steps (on a Mac):
- Click on the Apple Menu (top left part of your screen) -> System Settings -> Printers & Scanners
- Click ONCE on the Kyocera TASKalfa 6551ci printer from the list (see image)
- Click the "Options & Supplies" button on the right side of the same window (see image)
- If not already selected, press the "Options" tab on the top part of the next window (see next image)
- Configure the Paper Feeders, Document Finisher, and Optional Disk settings exactly as you see them in the next image.
- Press OK
That's it. You are now ready to print to the Kyocera TASKalfa 6551ci.