This article demonstrates how to sign in to your Adobe account on a Mac or Windows computer with your organizational Google account.
- Access your Adobe account using the Creative Cloud desktop app. Launch the app by clicking the Creative Cloud desktop icon in the Windows taskbar or macOS menu bar.
- Sign in to the app by clicking on Continue with Google.
- A new Google sign-in window will open. Choose your Google Work Account.
- After successfully signing into your Google Work Account a confirmation page will display.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is now signed and you are greeted with a Welcome window. Click on OK.
- You can now proceed to install your Adobe Apps.
If you are still unable to log into Adobe Creative Cloud and use your Adobe Apps, please contact Smart Sourced IT Support.