1. Open the Applications Folder.
2. Open the System Preferences on your Mac by clicking the apple icon in the upper-left corner and select System preferences.
3. Click Security & Privacy settings.
4. Select "Full Disk Access" in the left-hand column.
5. If necessary, click the lock and enter your Mac's username and password to allow you to make changes.
6. Drag the Backblaze app into the Full Disk Access location and release the Backblaze icon into it as show in the images below.
7. Restart your Mac. After reboot, once Backblaze does a hard drive scan it should back up everything and your backup should remain safe!
This article was originally published here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.