You must add firstname.lastname@example.org to your AOL address book as follows:
- Search for email from us in the Spam folder. If you find an email in the Spam folder, then open it and click the “Not Spam” button.
- Click the Contacts link (or open your AOL Address Book)
- Click the +New button.
- In the New Contact window, email@example.com into the ‘Primary E-Mail 1’ field
- Click “Create”
AOL Email Client Whitelist:
New Subscribers: add the “From address” to your AOL address book:
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
- Wait for the “Address Book” window to pop up, then click the Add button.
- Wait for the “Address Card for New Contact” window to load.
- Once loaded, cut and paste the From email address into the “Other E-Mail” field.
- Make our From address the “Primary E-Mail” address by checking the corresponding checkbox.
- Click the Save button.
Existing Subscribers: If you are already a subscriber but the email isn’t getting through, the email may be in your AOL Spam Folder. Open web mail and look in your Spam Folder. If your find our email in your spam folder open it and click the “This Is Not Spam” button. Then add the “From address” onto your Address Book as outlined in the “New Subscribers” instructions above.
This article was originally published here.