- First, if you find email from examplesender.com in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click “Not Junk”
- Next, check to see if the icfiles.com appears in the “Blocked Senders” list. If so, select it and click on the “Remove” button.
- Next, open your mailbox and click “Options” in the upper right hand corner
- At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” link
- Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom
- Copy and paste email@example.com where it says “Type an address or domain”
- Click the “Add” button
This article was originally published here.