To set up your Chromebook you'll need:
- Your Google Account username and password
- Access to a network
Step 1: Turn on your Chromebook
- If the battery is detached, install the battery.
- Press the power button.
Step 2: Follow the onscreen instructions
- To choose your language and keyboard settings, select the language that appears on the screen.
- Optional: To turn on accessibility features, select Accessibility.
- Choose your network.
- Accept the terms of service.
Step 3: Sign in with your Google Account
To choose your Chromebook owner, enter your Google Account email or phone number and password.
- If you’ve already turned on 2-Step Verification, you’ll be sent a code to your selected device.
- If you don't have a Google Account to add, create one. On some Chromebooks, you can select More options Create new account.
- To use your Chromebook without an account, select Browse as Guest.
- If you're having trouble signing in with your Google Account, use the sign-in troubleshooter.
This article was originally published here.