1. Go to https://smartsourcedit.bomgarcloud.com/ and click on the of the Representative with whom you are working to setup the computer.
2. Click Allow on the pop-up that appears requesting permission to allow downloads from this site.
3. A file called bomgar-scc-... will begin to download. Click on the down arrow in the upper right corner of Safari, then click on the bomgar-scc... file to run.
4. A window with an icon of an Orange Shield called "Double-click to Start Support Session" will appear. Click on it to start the support session
5. Click Open on the pop-up that appears requesting permission to allow open the app.
6. After a minute or so, you will see an image appear on-screen that looks like to computers communicating, once that happens your session will appear in our queue and we will be able to connect to you.
6. Our chat window will appear once the connection is made.
7. After the connection is made, we will need your assistance in giving our application full control of the computer. We will send a request that triggers a pop-up asking for the username and password of the computer:
8. Then you'll need to go to Apple>System Preferences.
9. Click on Privacy and Security
10. Click on the Lock icon in the lower left corner and enter your password
11. Click on Full Disk Access the left menu and put a check mark next to Remote Support Customer Client
11. Go back to System Preferences Menu and select Sharing.
12. Put a check mark next to Screen Sharing.
12. The SSI Representative will now test to confirm full control is set correctly. If not, we may have you restart the computer. If we have full control, we will restart the computer using our tool to confirm. Please stand-by until computer has restarted successfully and we have confirmed successful control.