When Your Chromebook Starts Up with the Error Message: "Chrome OS is missing or damaged. Please remove all connected devices and start recovery"
- Shut down the chromebook.
- Press and hold Esc + Refresh , then press Power . Let go of Power. When a message shows on the screen, let go of the other keys.
- Press ctrl + d then release
- At the next screen, press enter
- On the screen that follows, press enter again
- Computer will reboot and ChromeOS will reinstall.
- At the ChromeOS Welcome screen, click "lets begin" then connect to your WiFi network.
- Login to the Chromebook with your Google account and password.
Please sign in to leave a comment.