How to book an appointment with Smart Sourced IT:
- The booking link can be found using the SSI Beacon in the menu bar, or by going to https://smartsourcedit.as.me
- First step is to choose the appointment length. If unsure, choose 30 minutes.
- Next, choose the person with whom you wish to speak, or choose "Any Available"
- On the next screen you can book your meeting time. Note the time zone selector, highlighted in red. By default, the user's local time zone will automatically populate in this area, and this can be changed. The booking tool will then automatically show SSI's availability in your local time zone.
- Please note that Smart Sourced IT works 9am - 5pm US Pacific Time, Monday - Friday. Therefore, the times available in your local time zone may be quite different than 9a-5p US Pacific Time, and may actually fall outside of your local business hours.
- Once the appointment is booked, the confirmation will show the time and the time zone it is booked for. These can be changed using the hyperlinks to the right of the red-highlighted area below.
- An appointment that is booked does not include a video meeting link. If one is needed, please specify it when scheduling the meeting (there is a notes section below the fields where you enter your name), and we will send you a follow-up email with a video link. Otherwise, we will call you on the phone number you listed when booking the appointment.
- At the appointment time, make sure the computer we will be working on is plugged into power, powered on, lid open, and connected to the internet.
- If we are calling you, make sure your phone does not block Smart Sourced IT's main number +1 (415) 483-1700.
Article is closed for comments.