Issue: If your Dropbox application is taking up all the free space on your computer with sync'd files, you can manually select files to unsync by right-clicking on them, or you can take the following steps for a faster fix:
- Click on the Dropbox icon in your top menu bar.
- Click on your user icon followed by Preferences.
- Click the Sync tab.
- Click the Select Folders button.
- Uncheck all folders -> Update -> Update
- Open your dropbox folder on the computer and verify all folders/files are gone.
- Go back to Preferences -> Sync -> Select Folders -> Check all -> Update -> Update