Do you need to share a Google Doc, Sheet, or Slide with a large audience such as the general public? It's easy to do with Google Workspace.
IMPORTANT: Publishing a file makes it available to everyone on the web. In other words, anybody on the internet can read it.
1. Open your Google Sheet, Doc, or Slide that you want to publish to the web.
2. Select File > Publish to the web.
- With sheets, you can select the entire spreadsheet or just individual sheets.
- For slides, you can choose how quickly to advance the slides.
3. Click publish.
4. Copy the link and give it to anybody with who you'd like to share the page with.
Remember: Updates made to documents will only show up on the link once you re-publish them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.