There's no arguing that Adobe Acrobat is the most popular PDF editing software out on the market. However, macOS has some pretty powerful PDF editing features baked right in. In this article, we are going to show you how to merge PDFs using the built-in Mac application Preview.
- Open a PDF file using Preview. This can be accomplished by right-clicking on a PDF in Finder, selecting Open With followed by clicking Preview.
- In the top menu bar, click Edit followed by Insert then Page from File.
- Browse to the file you wish to insert, select it, and click Open.
- If you wish to reorder pages click the Sidebar Icon in the upper-left of the window followed by Thumbnails.
- With thumbnails enabled, the pages in the left column may be clicked and dragged to the desired order.