Sometimes you inadvertently change the font or zoom size in your macOS Google Chrome instance, here's how to fix it.
Change the font size - You can increase or decrease just the font size of pages that you view in Google Chrome.
- Press the 3 dots at the top right-hand corner
- Select “Settings"
- Select “Appearance” on the left handside
- Change your font size to your liking.
Change the zoom level - You can increase or decrease the zoom level—both text and images—of pages that you view in Google Chrome. Google Chrome will remember your settings until you clear your History.
- To increase the zoom level, press the Command & Plus sign (+)
- To decrease the zoom level, press the Command & Minus sign (-)
- Alternatively, go to the three dots at the top right-hand corner & select them. You will then see a Zoom option